Workshops and Training
To integrate recognition in your management practices
If you would like to improve recognition practices within your organization, we offer a first step in this direction.
Recognition, a driver for performance
Intended for management teams, this introductory workshop will allow you to:
- Understand the different components of an effective recognition system;
- Identify potential gains associated with better recognition;
- Realize the financial impact of recognition in the workplace.
Optimize your recognition system
This 2nd workshop is more practical and aims to:
- Review your organization’s current practices;
- Identify opportunities for improvement;
- Establish an action plan.
Our workshops are taught by certified RPI* experts and CHRP members** and offered in half-day and full-day formats.
*Recognition Professionals International ** Chartered Professionals in Human Resources
If you are you looking to help your managers effectively incorporate recognition into their management practices: try Orange, practical and integrated training like no other!
In a few words, Orange is:
- Training to improve the quality and frequency of day-to-day recognition;
- A hands-on training program using microlearning;
- Workplace training combining online and offline activities;
- Practical tools (checklists, thank-you cards, challenge card games, etc.);
- Mechanisms for monitoring and measuring results in real time to follow participant progress and ensure that goals are reached.